UFODATA Magazine Forum Index
Fayed wins legal challenge !
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Truth Seeker
UFO expert

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Fayed wins legal challenge !

So it WILL be under a jury and not behind closed doors with a select few from "the system" !!!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/02032007/325/fayed-wins-diana-legal-challenge.html
Truth Seeker
UFO expert

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject:

More :

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/02032007/344/diana-inquest-jury.html
Paul88
UFO expert

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject:

Just watching it on Sky News now great result
MercuryRapids
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject:

I doubt even a 'fair' jury will change anything. More likely a jury will be 'selected' or only the evidence that the powers-that-be need to prove their side of the argument.

Buy the complete Mercury Rapids trilogy in one volume at the UFOData.co.uk Ebook Store!

http://www.ufodata.co.uk/catalog/
Send private message Visit poster's website
Truth Seeker
UFO expert

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject:

Yes indeed, as Al Fayed said: it will be even harder getting the evidence infront of the court.
I feel with members of the public on the jury, at least they "may" ask more questions or want more information than the "system" which so badly didnt want anyone outrside of the "system" to see.

It seems a small victory and yet a public jury may raise the unanswered questions, that would otherwise have been ignored... lets hope so !!

Some of the MI6 officers need to be in court who attended the crash.
Some of them have been involved in the alleged torture of alleged terrorists in other countries on our behalf.

French secret servies have worked in some dirty collusion with MI6 over one of two issues recently. Including persecuting one of their own ex agents who lives in France. The one who was prevented from speaking at the inquest by MI6 who raided his home in Paris and prevented him from leaving.
bardo
UFO expert

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject:

considering the car that was at the front of the hotel,was the car that was driving di around.due to the paps causing a scene mr fayed organized the 2nd car to arrive at the rear of the hotel.so in fact it was mr fayed's doing of going a different direction in a different car.
so where the hell do the secret service come in to it ?? answer .THEY DON'T
mr fayed needs to look at his own honesty and accept it,i know people who work for him.he ain't no angel let alone a honest man
MercuryRapids
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject:

This isn't about Fayed's shortcomings. It's about finding out what really happened that night. If the jury finds that it was a tragic accident after all the evidence has been presented, then fair enough. Of course, even a majority jury verdict in favour of the accident theory won't sway everybody and the alternative theories will still abound.

Buy the complete Mercury Rapids trilogy in one volume at the UFOData.co.uk Ebook Store!

Truth Seeker
UFO expert

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject:

[quote="bardo"]considering the car that was at the front of the hotel,was the car that was driving di around.due to the paps causing a scene mr fayed organized the 2nd car to arrive at the rear of the hotel.so in fact it was mr fayed's doing of going a different direction in a different car.
so where the hell do the secret service come in to it ?? answer .THEY DON'T
mr fayed needs to look at his own honesty and accept it,i know people who work for him.he ain't no angel let alone a honest man[/quote]

I do`nt think Al Fayed is a liar over his genuine and passionate belief that his son and wife to be were murdered.

Take the blindfold off bardo ?... when you`ve taken the blinkers off underneath the blindfold for a while.... then you can remove the tinted spectacles and actually SEE, might take a few years. Open mindedness evades you
Truth Seeker
UFO expert

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject:

Blog site of Richard Tomlinson the Ex MI6 agent who saw evidence of MI6s involvement in the murder:

http://tomlinsonvmi6.blogspot.com/

For those of open mind
Truth Seeker
UFO expert

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject:

Al Fayads lawyers ask for 6 months postponement to give them time to gather the evidence and witness statements.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6418227.stm
Paul88
UFO expert

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject:

Yet again on Sky news "We are not interested in conspiracy theorys" to right there not,also an e-mail has now been leaked about the "cover up",
bardo
UFO expert

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject:

how many more times?? if she had worn a seatbelt there would not be a conspiracy.
so mr truth seeker how long have you worked with mr fayed,answer you ain't,have you even spoke to mr fayed you ain't.take the blindfold off mr truth seeker you live in a fantasy world that makes you happy.
i don't need a blindfold to see,its all about knowledge.you may get it one day.
carry on old boy chin,chin..........
Truth Seeker
UFO expert

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
how many more times?? if she had worn a seatbelt there would not be a conspiracy.
so mr truth seeker how long have you worked with mr fayed,answer you ain't,have you even spoke to mr fayed you ain't.take the blindfold off mr truth seeker you live in a fantasy world that makes you happy.
i don't need a blindfold to see,its all about knowledge.you may get it one day.
carry on old boy chin,chin..........

And that meant what exactly ?
bardo
UFO expert

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject:

meaning you get most of your gossip and thats all it is from "heat magazine".
you moan about governments keeping secrets,yet when the evidence does come out you pick little alleyways to fit your conspiracy.
its people like yourselves who stir the whole episode up without even obtaining any information,just letting fools jump on the bandwagon.
its people like me who want to learn the truth more so the ufo/abduction side yet its disinformation and internet gossip that does the subject no favours what so ever.
by spreading false information your conspiracy is born,for the life of me i would say you work for the government.
disinformation feeds disinformation
MercuryRapids
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject:

...and this is why an inquest with a jury should be welcomed. Hopefully, we can finally get to the truth. If Fayed's legal team can produce sufficient good witnesses and evidence that contradict the official story, it will make for an interesting time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UFODATA Magazine Forum Index -> Conspiracy All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: